2 Palmer Avenue Scarsdale, NY 10583 |   (914) 723-2040
Your cart is empty

Our Shipping Information

Due to federal and state regulations, all shipments containing alcohol must be received by an adult 21 years of age or older. An adult must be physically present to sign for an alcohol delivery. Therefore we recommend that you ship to a business address. Federal regulations also make it illegal to ship alcohol to post office boxes. We cannot schedule shipments for a specific time during the day. If someone is not available to sign for the package, an additional shipping charge may be applied to redeliver.

By placing your order you have represented to Vintology Wine & Spirits that you are at least 21. All alcoholic beverages that we ship on your behalf must be received and signed for by an adult of legal drinking age. We ship with FedEx. At checkout, you can select ground, 2-Day, or Next-Day Air Shipping.

We ship wine accessories to all 50 states.

We do not ship wine to the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Washington State.

We ship spirits within New York State only.

We cannot deliver to P.O Boxes.



For standard, non-scheduled delivery, shipping and handling rates will vary. The standard rates for each selection will be reflected in the shopping cart and will update as the cart is updated.

Wine/Spirits: Rates are based on number of bottles ordered.

Gift Cards: $9.95 handling charge for delivery of each Gift Card.

Accessories: We offer FREE SHIPPING on wine accessories for shipments over $150.00, anywhere in the continental U.S. Otherwise, shipping is $19.95 per shipping address.


Various states impose limitations on the quantity of alcoholic beverages that may be purchased and brought into their jurisdiction by a purchaser from another state without requiring the purchaser, a seller or shipper to possess certain licenses or permits. Vintology does not, as condition of sale, assume any obligation nor bear any responsibility whatsoever for applying or obtaining any permits or licenses. Therefore, we recommend that you investigate the possibility of such limitations, and determine the manner in which alcoholic beverages shall be brought into your state from New York, so as to comply with all of your state’s requirements.

Sign up for our Newsletter
Sign Up